Trial classes are a great opportunity to see the studio, meet our instructors, and get a taste of how amazing pole dance is! Bookings are essential. Please let us know if you can't make it!
To book a trial class, simply:
1. Purchase the '1 x Beginner Class Credit';
2. Choose the Beginner class you want to attend from the list below;
3. Click on Book Now then select the class credit option as payment.
BRING A FRIEND FOR FREE!
Once you've booked your trial, you can book in your friend for free. Simply send us an email with your friend's full name, email address, and phone number and we can book them into your class free of charge.
Trial classes are for anyone who is not already a Pole Dance Academy student. You must be a Sydney resident. Only one trial class per person.
EARLY BIRD PRICES:
Early Bird discounts are available when you book before Monday of Week 8 in the previous term:
1. Single course, $220, (1 class per week, per class $27.50)
2. Double course $330, (2 classes per week, per class $20.65)
3. Triple course $430, (3 classes per week, per class $17.91)
4. Quad course $530, (4 classes per week, per class $16.56)
5. Quintessential course $630 (5 classes per week, per class $15.75)
6. Pole Fiend $690, (6 classes per week, per class $14.38)
7. Dirty dozen $1250, (12 classes per week, per class $13.02)
From Monday of Week 8 each term we change to our normal prices:
1. Single course, $240, (1 class per week, per class $30)
2. Double course $350, (2 classes per week, per class $21.88)
3. Triple course $455, (3 classes per week, per class $18.96)
4. Quad course $560, (4 classes per week, per class $17.50)
5. Quintessential course $660, (5 classes per week, per class $16.50)
6. Pole Fiend $730, (6 classes per week, per class $15.21)
7. Dirty dozen $1450, (12 classes per week, per class $15.10)
GOT A FEW QUESTIONS?
Still unsure and want to have a chat with us?
Fill in the form below and we'll get in touch with you.
We'd be happy to help and answer any question you might have.
IF YOU'VE NEVER TRIED POLE BEFORE - DON'T WORRY.
You don't need any previous fitness, strength or flexibility to start. We design our Beginners course for absolute beginners with no prior experience. In addition to pole dancing classes, we also offer stretching, conditioning, and pole choreography. These classes combined will transform you into a goddess (or god) of the air and floor!
What to expect in your first class.
When you arrive at the studio for your first class, check in with reception. You'll be greeted by our friendly reception team, who will let you know which room you'll have your class in, and where to get changed and put your things. Once class starts, you'll head into the pole room and meet your amazing PDA Instructor! Your Instructor will guide you through the basics of Beginner pole dancing, and before you know it you'll have a few pole spins and some floor work skills under your belt!
Before you know it, the hour will be over. Time flies when you're flying with us! You'll be smiling ear to ear, and you'll be a little sore from all the new muscles you've worked, as well as from laughing. Head on back to reception, where our reception team will ask how you went, and give you some info on how to sign up and our Membership Options.
To really see good progress, we recommend you do 2-3 classes per week. You'll also find that you make significant savings when purchasing bigger class packs.
We look forward to meeting you!
Strengthen your body and discover your inner power: the Pole Dance Academy offers a full selection of classes for anybody (and any body) looking to get in the best shape of their life, and have fun doing it. With four beautiful studios located in Bondi Junction, Crows Nest, Alexandria, and Brookvale come discover the incredible energy and community of pole dancing with us.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
You can check out our recommended pole wear here: www.shimmyandsparkle.com. Or, just wear shorts and a singlet top, crop top or t-shirt. You need to have bare legs to grip the pole! Don't wear moisturiser on the day of your class.
WHICH CLASS SHOULD I BOOK?
We recommend buying a Class Pass of 2-3 classes per week to get the most out of your pole training.
WHAT IF I GET SWEATY HANDS?
Don't panic! It's completely normal. We recommend you buy a bottle of No Sweat in the studio. Check out our blog on Sweaty Palms for extra tips.