B O O K I N G P R A C T I C E T I M E
Practice time must be during the allocated practice time slots on the timetable. If specified on the timetable that practice time must be booked through Bookeo, please book yourself in otherwise you will not be guaranteed a spot. Practice sessions on the timetable on weekends are $10 per hour. Practice time is FREE on the weekend for enrolled students or $10 per hour for non enrolled students. Even though it is free on weekends, you still need to book in if specified on the timetable.
B U Y A P R A C T I C E T I M E C A R D
Love practice time? You can purchase a Practice Time Card for $70 and get 8 sessions for the price of 7! You can purchase a Practice Time Card at the Reception desk at any of our studios.
P R I V A T E P R A C T I C E T I M E
Need some alone time? You can privately book out any of our rooms for your own private practice time. If you wish to book one of our rooms for private practice, please email us at email@example.com.
- For PDA students (full room) - $40 per hour per person
- For non PDA students (full room) - $80 per hour per person
Please note that private practice times are subject to availability. If you wish to book the practice time room outside of the studios opening hours, you may incur an additional $25/hour admin fee as we will have to have someone open the studio especially for you.
REFUNDS, TRANSFERS & MISSED CLASSES.
All students currently enrolled in Term 2 2020 who have been affected by the the government-mandated closure of the studios will have their class credits transferred to next term when we reopen, to be used as Catch Up Classes.
We are extending our usual policy on Catch Up Classes. Students will have 12 months to use up their Catch Up Classes before they expire.
Please understand that at this difficult time our policy on refunds has not changed, and we are not able to offer refunds. We are offering credit notes to be used later, in accordance with ACCC requirements relating to upfront payments covering closure periods.
We ask for your support and understanding at this time as we work hard to make sure that PDA can reopen again as soon as possible. Thank you
R E F U N D S / T R A N S F E R S :
Please understand that it is your responsibility to attend your classes. We do not offer refunds or transfers once term has started. We save a space for you in the class you booked in for. If you miss a class, we make catch up classes available to you if there is a space, but we cannot guarantee that you will have a place in a catch up class.
Catch up classes are:
valid within the same 8 week term as your booking
can be done in advance (ie, you can catch up your week 7 class in week 2 if you know you will be away)
can be done at any Pole Dance Academy Studio
can be done in any class, however we recommend catching up in the same class type and level
cannot be booked, please come along on the day and join in if there is space.
Please see your instructor or reception at the start of class to check availability.
Missed classes do not roll over to the next term. If you do not attend all your classes or catch up in the one 8 week term, you forfeit the missed classes. We can only guarantee a place in the class you enrol in.
P O L E N O W P A Y L A T E R :
Pole now and pay later with Humm. Choose to stagger your pole payments over the 8 week term. You can select to pay weekly or fortnightly.
Please first create a Humm account online.
Once you have an account, you can give us a call to activate and link your class payments over the phone - 0413 373 883.
EARLY BIRD PRICES:
Early Bird discounts are available when you book before Monday of Week 8 in the previous term:
1. Single course, $220, (1 class per week, per class $27.50)
2. Double course $330, (2 classes per week, per class $20.65)
3. Triple course $430, (3 classes per week, per class $17.91)
4. Quad course $530, (4 classes per week, per class $16.56)
5. Quintessential course $630 (5 classes per week, per class $15.75)
6. Pole Fiend $690, (6 classes per week, per class $14.38)
7. Dirty dozen $1250, (12 classes per week, per class $13.02)
From Monday of Week 8 each term we change to our normal prices:
1. Single course, $240, (1 class per week, per class $30)
2. Double course $350, (2 classes per week, per class $21.88)
3. Triple course $455, (3 classes per week, per class $18.96)
4. Quad course $560, (4 classes per week, per class $17.50)
5. Quintessential course $660, (5 classes per week, per class $16.50)
6. Pole Fiend $730, (6 classes per week, per class $15.21)
7. Dirty dozen $1450, (12 classes per week, per class $15.10)