JOIN THE PDA TEAM.
EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST BELOW
Do you think you have what it takes to join the Pole Dance Academy team? We are constantly on the lookout for new talent to join our instructor team, and our behind the scenes team too!
Feel free to send us your Resume and Cover Letter below. We do not always have positions available but we will keep your resume handy for when we are on the look out!
CURRENT ROLES AVAILABLE.
See below roles currently available at Pole Dance Academy. If you would like to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to
Role: Casual Receptionist
Location: Alexandria & Bondi Junction
Experience: Previous reception/admin experience essential
This role will include the following but is not limited to:
- Answering the phones in a polite and friendly manner
- Responding to emails efficiently and as per policies and procedures
- Greeting students as they enter the studio warmly and with a friendly smile
- Answering any student queries confidently in the studio
- Booking students into our booking system correctly and efficiently
- Keeping the studio neat and tidy at all times
- Maintaining the studio calendar with all events, private lessons, and other important dates
- Stocktakes and inventory
A suitable candidate would have the following:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent phone manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work autonomously and also as part of a team
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Drive, and Microsoft Excel
- Fast learner
- Able to take on instructions
- Knowledge of social media platforms and computer software
- Willingness to learn and build skills and responsibility
If you are interested please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.